This is the first time I’m trying to make Rose fish.
“Also known as the Pacific ocean perch, Pacific rockfish, Red bream or Red perch”
I have been told that it is a slightly more delicious fish than the Hake fish.
And we love butter fried Hake fish with sqaush pasta and Keto Hollandaise sauce.
So i really looking forward to this dish.
Where I want to make Rose fish in 2 ways.
One must be like the Hake fish. Pan-Fried butter Rose fish.
The other must first be turned in beaten egg then turned in Keto Panko Bread Crumbs and fried in butter and olive oil on the frying pan.
For 2-4 people
What to use:
1000 lb Rose fish
200 lb Keto Panko
100 lb Butter
2 tbsp lemon
2 tbsp olive olie
2 tbsp Salt and pepper
Try this sauce: Keto Hollandaise sauce with dill
Who to do:
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Cut half of the fish into 3 to 4 oblong pieces, while the rest of the fish is cut into 8 to 10 pieces.
“Remember to remove all the fish bones“
- Place the oblong pieces on a hot frying pan with butter and with the skin side down and pour the lemon over them as well as season with salt and pepper. They should have about a 5-6 minutes.
- Stir the eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour the Panko into another bowl.
- Then you have to use the smaller pieces of Rose fish. First you drip in eggs and then in Panko. Fry them on a hot pan with butter and a little olive oil until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Clean the sqaush and cut it into thin oblong pastes or use a Spiralizer.
Love from Nat and Mike