KETO chicken with tomato and grated cheese
Chicken tastes good and is easy to work with. We eat a lot of chicken in our family and often replace beef with chicken, especially steak or minced meat.
Besides we really like chicken. Then we go to great lengths to ensure that the chicken we eat is treated well, because it can really be tasted and seen on the meat. What the chicken has been given to eat and whether it has had the space and time to grow properly.
However, it must be said that it is not the nicest looking dish, but I am sure that you can make it nicer.
“The important thing is that it tastes fantastic“
Also read: Very easy Keto snack
This recipe is for 4 people
What to use:
4 Chicken breasts
2 Fresh mozzarella
4 to 5 fresh tomatoes small size
1 Ts salt
How about Keto dessert – Read: Very Easy dessert – Keto and low-carb for the family
How to do:
- Cut the tomatoes into slices
- Cut the fresh mozzarella into slices
- Cut grooves in the chickens ( Remember to sprinkle with a little salt and pepper )
- Put cheese and tomatoes into the grooves of the chickens
- Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes
- Cut the broccoli into either smaller or larger pieces to your liking
- Put the broccoli in boiled water with 1 teaspoon of salt for 2 minutes
Ready to serve
Bon Appetit from Nat and Mike
Read our: Beginner’s Guide to KETO